Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger has now made it easier got you to support St. Catharine School. Under the new Kroger Community Rewards Program, you will no loger need to reload a card prior to shopping in order for St. Catharine to benefit from your purchases! The new process is tied directly to your Kroger Plus card! Please register you Kroger Plus Card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com. You will need to have your Kroger Plus card handy during the registrataion process. If you do not know your Kroger Plus card number, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your number. You can only register for one organization per card. If you would like to support multiple organizations, you will need more than on Kroger Plus card.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ST. CATHARINE OF SIENA WHILE YOU SHOP AT KROGER!!!!
Once online, follow these steps: Click on Sign / Register;
- Click SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your email address, create a password and agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will get a message to check in your email box and click on the link in the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 80232 or locate St. Catharine of Siena from the list and click confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see St. Catharine of Siena on the right side of your information page.
- You will need to update your enrollment for CommunityRewards EACH YEAR!!
You will also see St. Catharine of Sinea on the botton of you reciept.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!
Box Tops For Education
- Clip Box Tops Coupons from participating products, General Mills Avery products and many of your favorite brands.
2. Turn your Box Tops Coupons in to the St. C office or Mass Collection basket. St. C will receive 10¢ each
Campbell’s Labels for Education
Campbell’s, Pepperidge Farm, Spaghettios, Swanson, V-8, Prego, Franco Anerican and Bic Products
- Clip Campbell labels and turn them in to the St. C office or Mass Collection basket. St. C earns points toward playground equipment, art supplies, school accessories etc.
- Appply for a Target REDcard credit card or check card. Details at Target.com/rewards
- Enroll in the “Take Charge of Education” Program and designate St. C as school of choice.
- Target will donate 5% of your REDcard purchases to St. C.
Collect and Recycle Programs
- Aluminum Can Recycling – Place cans in recycle bin in school parking lot. Funds benefit St. C music program.
- Print Cartridges – Place used cartridges in marked bin in breezeway.