How do I register and enroll my child?
- Complete the enrollment registration form. Call (513) 481-7683 or download from website. Parishioners click here, non-parishioners click here.
- Attach copies of birth certificate, baptisimal certificate, immunization record, and child’s social security number.
- Enclose $50 registration fee.
Check payable to: St. Catharine School
Step 4: Mail or drop off all of the above to:
St. Catharine of Siena School
3324 Wunder Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
Please call us at (513) 481-7683 if you have any questions.
We will be happy to assist you.
What is the tuition?
Click here to view our Tuition and Financial Assistance Page.
Do the students wear uniforms?
Yes, all students wear uniforms. Uniforms may be purchased from a local vendor or you may visit our uniform exchange to obtain a limited number of free items. The following items are acceptable uniform attire:
- Collared long or short sleeve white dress shirt, turtleneck shirt and golf style shirt (tucked in pant).
- Solid navy or khaki corduroy or twill pant. Shorts/capris/skorts may be worn from April – October.
- Plaid uniform jumper (K-5) and plaid skirt (6-8) at fingertip length.
- Plain (no logo) navy, gray or white crew neck or hooded sweatshirts and sweaters.
- St. Catharine spirit wear sweatshirt.
- Black, navy, gray or white socks (cuffed or below ankle).
- Leggings, tights and stretch pant in solid black, navy, gray or white may be worn under uniform skirt or jumper.
Please refer to handbook for complete details.
What is the class size?
Our class size varies from year, but on average our teacher to student ratio is 1:22.
What time does school start and end?
The school day begins at 7:40 am and ends at 2:30 pm.
Do you have a lunch program?
St. Catharine is one of the few West-side Catholic schools that features a daily hot lunch for a nominal fee. Alternatively, students may pack their lunch. A school lunch may be purchased for $2.50 per student. Lunch tokens may be purchased Monday or Friday only. Payment can be made by check or cash. We participate in the Federal Lunch Program. Free and reduced priced lunches are available for qualifying families. Applications are available in the office.